Square Enix is bringing a range of Kingdom Hearts titles to Nintendo Switch via cloud streaming.
During today's last ever Super Smash Bros. Ultimate presentation - during which Kingdom Hearts protagonist Sora was revealed as the game's final DLC fighter - it was also revealed that a multitude of Kingdom Hearts games will be coming to Nintendo Switch in the future, via cloud streaming. This means that the games are streamed over an internet connection, rather than being run natively on the Switch.
The three compilations, and the games they include, are:
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix Cloud Version
- Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (game)
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (game)
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (HD remastered cinematics)
- Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (game)
- Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix (game)
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (HD remastered cinematics)
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Cloud Version
- Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (game)
- Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep - A Fragmentary Passage (game)
- Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover (movie)
- Kingdom Hearts III + Re Mind Cloud Version
- Kingdom Hearts III
- Re Mind (DLC)
The three will be available to purchase individually, or as a single collection titled "Kingdom Hearts Integrum Masterpiece for Cloud" from Nintendo eShop. The release dates for these titles have yet to be announced.